There is no greater dream than one that is held within your heart and keeps you moving forward when all else seems lost.

If you have read any of my books, and enjoyed it, I would like to ask you to return to its page where you bought it and leave a review. For it is only through your words that my books will catch on and be found by others.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford a professional editor. I have worked hard to edit my own books, but contrary to what my wife may think, I am no fool. I understand that no matter how hard you work to check your own work, it is extremely easy to miss errors. If you should notice any mistakes in my books, please let me know and I will try to fix them.

You can become a friend of Kenneth J. Ester on Facebook.

Learn a little more about Kenneth J. Ester

Follow me on Twitter @K_J_Ester



Check out some Author friends of mine. Authors List

Apr 13, 2014

Double Book Whammy

I am currently working on doing two things at once. The first one will be to release my book, Hell in a Storm, on KDP Select, and make it free with the promotional days. This is supposed to help bring people to find your other books as well, of which at this time I only have The Descent of Darkness available. So I am now looking at publishing my new book, Maroz, at the same time to help bring it a few readers. Once the three months are up for Hell in a Storm, I will add Maroz to KDP Select and make that one free. Hopefully this will continue to bring new readers to the Demon Siege Trilogy (Even if I do only have the first two books out). Once Maroz is finished in KDP Select, I will hopefully be finished with The Rise of the Seven (Book-3 in the Demon Siege Trilogy) and I will place Hell in a Storm on KDP Select again in hopes of bring more readers back to the Demon Siege Trilogy and more sales to the third book. This could start as soon as Easter Weekend. It might be delayed one week, but Easter Weekend is my goal. So this is my plan at this time, and I am sticking to it..... unless someone gives me a good reason to do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1